We provide education, care and support to children, young people and adults with autism in the eastern region whilst also supporting the many families who are affected by the condition.
To provide a specialist service for children, young people and adults with Autism Spectrum Conditions that is developed and resourced to facilitate and promote individual growth through education, independence, social skills and self esteem.
To strive to provide a service of the highest quality and best practise as recognised locally and nationally.
To promote a greater knowledge and understanding of autism amongst the public
Autism Anglia aims to:
- To promote the welfare of children and adults with autism spectrum conditions
- To supplement existing provision of the educational, health and social services in co-operation with local authorities, health authorities and voluntary organisations.
- To provide facilities for education, integration, care and guidance in a constructive environment and to set up educational, training and residential establishments for such purposes.
- To provide help and guidance for parents and families of children with autism through family support programmes.
- To promote a greater knowledge and understanding of autism amongst the public.
Established: March 1973
Registered Charity Number: 1063717
Board members: 8
Full time staff: 245
Part time staff: 118
Phone number: 01206 577678
Address: Century House Riverside Office Centre North Station Road Colchester Essex CO1 1REView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Autism Advice ServiceTo provide a FREE support service for families across Essex, Suffolk and Norfolk who are a... More