The Fircroft Trust
The Fircroft Trust
The Fircroft Trust is a local charity working in Kingston upon Thames with people with severe to moderate mental health problems and/or learning disabilities.
The Fircroft Trust is a charity which supports adults living in the community with mental health problems and/or learning disabilities.
Today we provide a support Centre for over 80 adults with moderate to severe mental health problems and residential homes for 23 adults with learning disabilities needing different levels of support. Mental health problems affect one in four people at sometime during their lives. The Fircroft Trust also seeks to break down stigmas and preconceptions around these issues.
The Fircroft Trust aims to:
- to prevent deterioration of mental health, thus avoiding in-patient care, in line with continued emphasis on community care.
- to provide opportunities to learn and develop skills
- to provide a range of social and leisure activities within a therapeutic environment to help, support and maintain people within the community
- to acknowledge individual strengths and needs, and develop potential
- to enable service users to participate fully in the planning, running and evaluation of the Fircroft Centre.
Established: March 1967
Registered Charity Number: 802456
Board members: 9
Full time staff: 18
Part time staff: 16
Phone number: 020 8399 1772
Address: 96 Ditton Road Surbiton Surrey KT6 6RHView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Open ChristmasChristmas time is an especially difficult time for people with mental health problems, hig... More
The Fircroft CentreTo provide support for people with severe to moderate mental health problems in a safe and... More
The Fircroft Trust - Building Potential CampaignTo build new residential accommodation for adults and older people with learning disabilit... More