Berkshire Youth is a charity that helps local young people to lead better lives. Our 'inspired' facilities are places where young people of any background can get involved in activities and develop new skills. Our facilities play an important role within their local communities and in helping our young people to positively engage with their local community. Our projects help young people be more active and to lead healthier lives.
To be the champion of young people in Berkshire, furthering their development and education and enriching their lives through leisure time activities to help them grow to full maturity as individuals and members of society and that their conditions of life may be improved.
Berkshire Youth aims to:
- Establish, support and develop clubs for young people.
- Provide a platform for work related to drugs/alcohol abuse, crime and other social issues.
- Work towards the initiation and support of relevant community projects.
- Provide high quality training, personal development and activity through a network of national and local partners.
- To work in partnership with other specialist agencies, to improve social inclusion and financial independence for young people.
Registered Charity Number: 1106341
Phone number: 01189 090927
Address: Watlington House, 44 Watlington Street, Reading, Berks RG1 4RJView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website