Lymphoma Action is the UK’s only charity dedicated to lymphoma, the fifth most common cancer.
We’ve been providing in-depth, expert information and wide-ranging support for over 30 years, helping thousands of people affected by lymphoma. Our work drives improvements in the diagnosis, treatment, and aftercare of lymphoma.
We’re here for everyone affected by lymphoma.
Every year, more than 19,500* new cases of lymphoma are identified in the UK alone, making it the UK’s 5th most common cancer Our mission is to ensure that anyone affected receives the specialist information and support that they need to help them cope. Lymphoma can occur in both men and women and at any age, but it is most common in people aged 15–35 or over 55.
The Lymphoma Association:
- provides information and support for anyone affected
- raises awareness of lymphoma and its symptoms
- represents patients' (and carers') views to policy and decision makers
- collaborates with health professionals and other charities and organisations
We rely totally on voluntary funding.
Lymphoma Action aims to:
- Provide a specialist support and information service to those affected by lymphoma and to ensure that our information is available to all new patients at the point of diagnosis.
- Run educational opportunities for health professionals to increase specialist knowledge of lymphoma and to share best practice.
- Raise awareness of lymphoma and represent patients' views to government, policy makers, the media and key influencers.
Established: June 1986
Registered Charity Number: 1068395
Board members: 9
Full time staff: 21
Part time staff: 12
Phone number: 01296 619 435
Address: 3 Cromwell Court, New Street, Aylesbury HP20 2PBView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website