Challenging homelessness & abuse in Wales since 1986. Llamau is Wales’ leading homelessness charity supporting more than 5000 individuals last year to gain independent living skills.
Llamau seeks to eradicate homelessness and abuse for young people and vulnerable women in Wales.
We provide a range of holistic support services to vulnerable and socially excluded homeless young people, women and families across Wales and support those who need our services to gain the skills to live independently within their communities, increasing their confidence and self esteem and giving them the opportunity to reach their true potential.
We aim to prevent homelessness wherever possible through a range of services including family mediation, advice, advocacy, training and supported accommodation projects.
Llamau aims to:
- To support vulnerable young people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness to gain the skills to live independently within their community.
- To support vulnerable women and families experiencing abuse to find safety.
- To promote education, training and employment to all those we support, promoting social and financial independence.
- To deliver services which prevent homelessness now and in the future.
- To support vulnerable young people to rebuild broken family relationships.
Established: June 1986
Registered Charity Number: 701772
Board members: 10
Full time staff: 242
Part time staff: 77
Phone number: 02920 239585
Address: 23 Cathedral RoadCardiff CF11 9HAView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website