We work with socially excluded and disadvantaged people who are homeless or at risk of losing their home. We provide housing support and training, empowering our customers to make positive changes.
The Peasholme Charity provides resettlement services for homeless people in York, working in partnership with the city council and other voluntary agencies in the city. We work with homeless people on a one-to-one basis and group work. The services that we provide include a Resettlement Centre, supported housing, floating support and a training service for service users. We deliver our training service at our Resettlement Centre and at the venues of other providers of services for homeless people.
Peasholme Charity aims to:
- increase our customers' motivation, self efficacy and self esteem.
- enable our customers to engage in meaningful occupation; such as work, volunteering, education and training, and hobbies or other recreational activities.
- enable our customers to obtain and maintain a accommodation and reduce the number of people becoming homeless.
- facilitate our customers' access to specialist services that meet their specific needs and aspirations
- that our customers are empowered, realise their aspirations, and achieve their full potential
Established: July 1988
Registered Charity Number: 701265
Phone number: 01904 466917
Address: 25 Micklegate York YO1 6JHView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website