Thames Hospice provides palliative care for adults with cancer and other life limiting illnesses at any stage. Our aim is to achieve the best possible quality of life for each person, their family
Thames Hospice is committed to providing the best care possible for patients and families, without charge, helping them to live their life well right up to the very end.
The following philosophy guides our working day and is embraced throughout the organisation
“Together we care for adults with life limiting illness and their families, friends and carers, giving them hope and dignity throughout their illness”
In so doing we will:
• Maintain and respect the dignity of every individual
• We will operate with integrity
• We will at all times strive for excellence in all that we do
• We will ensure that care is provided irrespective of ability, status, origin, race, sexual orientation, age or belief.
Thames Hospice aims to:
- Thames Hospcie aims to achieve the best possible quality of life for each person, their family, friends and carers
Established: January 1987
Registered Charity Number: 1108298
Phone number: 01753 848949
Address: Pine Lodge Hatch Lane Windsor SL4 3RWView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website