Launchpad is Reading's Homeless Support Charity that helps some of the town's most vulnerable and disadvantaged people to turn their lives around and fulfil their potential.
We believe everyone in Reading should have a safe place to live that they can call home. And we believe everyone in Reading deserves the chance to have a positive future, even if they’ve made the odd mistake along the way.
We house, support and empower vulnerable people in Reading, so they can transform their lives, get back on track and go on to fulfil their potential.
Every person who turns to us for help is different, facing unique challenges. So we provide support on an individual basis, always considering the best way to help in each situation.
The tangible things we do to help people in Reading is to provide decent, safe accommodation and high-quality, individually-tailored support.
From the first time we meet a client, we look to support them individually. Everyone has their own hurdles to clear, so we do what’s best for them, on an individual basis:
•Housing with support. Clean, safe housing is the firm foundation on which all our other services are built.
- Floating support. Vital help for people who don’t live in housing that we provide.
- Education, training and employment. Giving people the skills they need to move on in life.
- Alcohol and substance misuse support. Breaking the cycle of alcohol and substance abuse.
- Allotment and healthy living. A green space where clients can grow food.
- Counselling. Crucial conversations that keep people on the right track.
Launchpad Reading aims to:
- Provide decent, safe accommodation and high-quality, individually-tailored support for vulnerable people in Reading
Registered Charity Number: 279859
Phone number: 01189507656
Address: The Stables 1a Merchants Place Reading RG1 1DTView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Reading Single Homeless Project - Helping More Peo...Each year RSHP is only able to help a percentage of the people that knock on its door as i... More