Revive MS Support
Revive MS Support
Revive MS Support provides vital therapy, advice & support to people affected by Multiple Sclerosis in the heart of communities across Scotland in order to enhance their wellbeing and quality of life.
Our Vision is a Scotland where people affected by Multiple Sclerosis have access to all the services and support they need, where and when they need them.
Our Mission Statement:
“To be Scotland’s leading provider of support for people living with MS, including family and carers, enhancing their well-being and empowering them to live full and productive lives. ”
To fulfil this mission we accompany each individual on a guided journey of therapeutic care characterised by:
Valuing every person
Listening with empathy
Encouraging independence while maintaining dignity
Providing a specialist team of staff dedicated to making a real difference
Tailoring our services to each person
Working with the individual not the condition
Offering choices based on professional assessment
Providing a safe place for peer support through shared experiences
Enabling people to take ownership of their care process through self-management
Supporting/encouraging families and carers
Revive MS Support aims to:
- To ensure that Revive MS Support provides a wide program of relevant and appropriate person-centred therapies.
- To maintain and develop a specialist staff team which reflects the organisation's ethos.
- To be committed to collaborative working with our primary and secondary partners.
- To provide a network of outreach services which replicate the Revive model.
- To create a stronger identity which raises the profile and increases the relevance of the organisation.
Established: February 1984
Board members: 8
Full time staff: 9
Part time staff: 16
Phone number: 0141 945 3344
Address: Unit 16,Chapel Street Estate,Maryhill,Glasgow G20 9BQView charity accounts on the Scottish Charity Commission website