Colchester Mind provides mental health and wellbeing services for children, young people and adults across mid and north east Essex.
To promote the empowerment of people experiencing mental health problems and/or emotional distress, to work towards the development and maintenance of a comprehensive mental health service that meets their needs and aspirations, and to promote mental health awareness in our community.
Colchester Mind aims to:
- To meet the emotional and physical needs of those experiencing mental health discrimination across mid and north east Essex.
- To show empathy towards any person irrelevant of age suffering from a mental health condition.
- To promote inclusion to those who access our services into the wider community.
- To have understanding of the diverse cultural needs of our community allowing equal access to healthcare services.
- To work in partnership with other agencies, providing a fluid continuity in care.
Established: June 1985
Registered Charity Number: 1064309
Board members: 8
Full time staff: 15
Part time staff: 58
Phone number: 01206764600
Address: 272a Mersea RoadColchesterEssex CO2 8QZView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website