Staying Put is a domestic violence/abuse charity. It offers gender sensitive services with a primary aim to increase the safety of people who experience domestic violence/abuse by providing a range of services challenging perpetrators, supporting people, working in partnership, influencing policy and campaigning for change. We assist over 1500 people predominantly women, men (with a dedicated male support worker) and their children every year, across the Bradford District.
Staying Put’s mission it to enable and empower women and men, who have experienced domestic abuse, and their children, to safely remain in their own and community. Through increased safety options and informed choices through the provision of effective services at a time of crisis.
Staying Put aims to:
- To anticipate and exceed service user expectations.
- To make a positive contribution to the economic and social development of the region in which the Charity operates.
- To deliver high quality services which address the many needs of women and children who have experienced domestic abuse. To raise awareness of domestic abuse it’s consequences.
- To be a model of good practice in relation to service delivery, employment and development of staff.
- To maintain and develop strong partnership work to improve the lives of women and children experiencing domestic abuse.
Established: April 2001
Registered Charity Number: 1116162
Board members: 6
Full time staff: 9
Part time staff: 7
Phone number: 01274 666742
Address: P.O Box 449,Bradford BD1 2XBView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
LGBT Domestic Violence ProjectDomestic abuse in LGBT community is a serious issue. About 25% of LGBT people suffer throu... More
LGBT Domestic Violence WorkerDomestic abuse in the LGBT community is a serious issue. About 25% of LGBT people suffer t... More
Specialist Domestic Violence Advocate Service (IDV...The primary aim of the IDVA service is to reduce the number of Domestic Related Homicides;... More