Hope’s Place promotes resilience and the making of good life choices to young people in the Bristol, Bath and South Gloucestershire area. We do this by offering ten-week courses to groups of up to ten and are currently working in twelve secondary schools and youth organisations.
We have designed our courses in-house and our excellent facilitators are well-qualified, trained, DBS-checked and monitored.
To raise self-esteem and encourage resilience and in so doing help young people overcome challenges, raise aspirations, make positive life choices and thus begin to fulfil their potential.
• That no person or situation is without HOPE
• That all individuals are equal, unique and valuable and that difference should be celebrated
• That resilience is key
• That healthy and positive relationships are essential
• That with greater confidence young people are inspired to take their rightful PLACE in the world/society/community and fulfil their potential
Hope's Place aims to:
- The advancement of education and promotion of the health of young people, especially in matters of sexual health and the advancement of the Christian faith.
Established: May 2004
Registered Charity Number: 1105139
Board members: 4
Part time staff: 3
Phone number: 07982 161 760
Address: Bristol City Mission, St Judes, Bristol BS2 9EDView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
The Fatherhood CourseHope's Place offers specialist education courses in several of Bristol's secondary schools... More