Treetops Hospice provides specialist palliative care to adults with life limiting illnesses such as cancer, multiple sclerosis, heart disease and motor neurone disease etc.
• A fantastic level of care to the local communities in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
• A Day Care Service which offers respite not just to the patients but also their carers.
•' Hospice At Home' services allowing patients to stay at home as opposed to hospital.
Since 2003/2004 the services that we provide have expanded by 89% so:
• We are bursting at the seams
• We desperately need a new Care Centre
• The Ripple Appeal was launched to raise funds for the new centre
• The new centre will enable us to support hundreds more people a year.
Last year 70% of the patients who were supported by Treetops Hospice were able to die at home (their preferred place) as opposed to a national figure of 25%
Registered Charity Number: 519540
Phone number: 0115 9496932View charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
250 Hours of Complementary TherapyComplementary therapy is an extremely important and valued service at Treetops Hospice, ho... More