We are a specialist care organisation providing residential and community based services across SE England for people with alcohol, drug or mental health problems, many have criminal records, are in housing need and/or are fleeing domestic violence, all are vulnerable and many are overlooked by society.
Our values form the heart of our work. We believe that society should be inclusive and no one should be marginalized or excluded. We therefore:
- Respect service users’ rights and promote choice, dignity and independence
- Actively promote equality and diversity for all
- Deliver holistic and needs focused services, which are flexible and inclusive
- Provide development opportunities that enable staff to realise their potential
- Encourage creativity, innovation and learning from everyone
- Be responsible service provider, whilst remaining accountable to our stakeholders.
Registered Charity Number: 296694
Phone number: 020 7939 9815View charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
The Whitaker CentreThe Whitaker Centre, based in the London Borough of Islington, provides support and assist... More