Age UK Sutton
Age UK Sutton
We provide a range of services in response to the needs of older people and work with a number of partners, groups and organisations to guide, support and help older people, their families, carers and the community to love later life.
We achieve our aims through four main areas of work:
Providing services and support directly to older people in the Borough of Sutton
Public education and social advocacy
Innovation and research
Partnership and co-operation with other organisations
Our mission is to promote the wellbeing of all older people and make later life a fulfilling and enjoyable experience
Age UK Sutton aims to:
- To enable older people to love later life, and promote positive attitudes towards older people and ageing
- To be a direct service provider of high quality services for older people.
- To ensure that older people are aware of, and have access to, the benefits to which they are entitled and to advocate on behalf of older people.
- To encourage choice and opportunity for older people
- To promote the health and general wellbeing of older people in Sutton
Established: August 1991
Registered Charity Number: 1085875
Full time staff: 17
Part time staff: 2
Phone number: 020 8770 5360
Address: Age UK Sutton1/2 Lower Square, St. Nicholas Way SM1 1EAView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website