Kidscape is an anti bullying and child protection charity working with bullied children, parents and professionals.
Kidscape is committed to keeping children safe. We work to prevent the abuse and exploitation of children and any kind of bullying including emotional, physical, and cyber. Kidscape works to provide individuals and communities with practical skills to keep themselves safe, and reduce the likelihood of future harm.
Our mission is to ensure children live in a safe and nurturing environment. By providing training, support and advice to children, parents, schools and those in professional contact with young people, we enable them to gain knowledge and develop the confidence and skills to challenge abuse and bullying in all its forms.
Kidscape aims to:
- To provide advice and support for families and young people on all forms of bullying and abuse.
- To provide practical safeguarding strategies for children and their parents, and for the professionals who support them, and to disseminate these life skills as widely as possible.
- To engage with the media to promote awareness of child protection and bullying issues of concern to the general public.
- To educate and inform those who work with children about the effects and issues connected with bullying and child protection.
- To work with government agencies to ensure that concerns for safeguarding children are put on the national agenda.
Established: July 1984
Registered Charity Number: 326864
Full time staff: 9
Part time staff: 5
Phone number: 020 7730 3300
Address: 2 Grosvenor GardensLondon SW1W 0DHView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Feeling Happy, Feeling SafePreschool children are faced with many challenges to their happiness and safety and parent... More