White Lodge Centre
White Lodge Centre
White Lodge enables disabled children, young people and adults, families and carers in Surrey and the surrounding areas. This is achieved by providing high quality, individual services.
White Lodge Centre is a voluntary organisation in Chertsey providing services and support for disabled children, young people and adults living in Surrey.
A specialist children’s centre provides therapy services including physiotherapy, occupational therapy as well as speech and language therapy. Families caring for a disabled family member are supported by a Family Link and Befriending Scheme as well as a programme of out-of-school activities and at home domiciliary care.
Adults living with a disability are given the opportunity to build skills and in turn confidence that can help with finding employment or developing an interest whether its health and fitness, art or technology focused. Building confidence and independence can help with socialising and the ability to access local/community facilities – something that many of us take for granted.
White Lodge Centre aims to:
- To actively involve service users to tell us what they want.
- To deliver appropriate high quality, cost effective services to benefit people's physical social and emotional well being.
- To work with and support community groups so that local people understand who we are and what we do.
- To work in partnership with voluntary, statutory and business organisations, service users, parents and carers.
- To ensure White Lodge stays at the forefront of its field by continually developing our staff and volunteers.
Established: April 1962
Registered Charity Number: 286238
Board members: 10
Full time staff: 33
Part time staff: 86
Phone number: 01932 567131
Address: White Lodge Centre Holloway Hill Chertsey Surrey KT16 0FAView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Keep us movingContinual pain; muscle weakness; lack of balance; brain seizures. How would you cope? We e... More