Milestones Trust is a charity that supports people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and dementia in the Bristol area to live as they choose and achieve their own 'milestones'
Milestones Trust aims to provide service users with a high standard of care, well-being and personal development. We strive to preserve dignity, individuality and privacy, and develop individual packages of care according to people's needs and wishes through Person-Centred Planning.
These packages of care not only deal with the health and practical needs of the individuals but also focus on therapeutic aspects including spiritual, emotional, social, cultural and psychological needs.
Our role is to explore opportunities and encourage people to be active, contributing members of the community. We actively encourage feedback from carers, family, friends, staff and residents regarding every aspect of the services we provide and this informs the design of our services.
Our core values are:
• Respect for everyone we work with and support.
• Creativity in all our work.
• Ambition to achieve the highest standards in all that we do and to support as many people as we can.
• Opportunity for people to influence and shape the services they use and to be valued members of the community.
• Wellbeing achieving health, well-being and sustainability in all that we do.
• Relationships building trust through collaboration.
Milestones Trust aims to:
- To support people with learning disabilities, mental health needs and dementia to live as they choose and achieve their own 'milestones'.
Established: April 1986
Registered Charity Number: 294377
Phone number: 0117 970 9300
Address: Unit 10,Eclipse Office ParkHigh Street,Staple HillBristol BS16 5ELView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website