Diversity Hub is a small charity with a big aim, we have been a charity for 25 years based in Leicester, we have trained thousands of people to make a difference.
Diversity Hub unlocks peoples’ potential to be leaders; tackling intolerance, prejudice and conflict by building bridges, changing lives and strengthening communities.
Diversity Hub has a core set of skills and techniques. These exist with one purpose – to deliver the Mission. Diversity Hub’s objectives are to:-
• Enable people to experience and see the positive and useful aspects of diversity
• Reduce the level of conflict and violence in our society with a particular focus on; harassment, bullying and domestic violence
• Increase the skills and confidence of young people and adults so they can take leadership and foster change
• Create a positive relationship and outlook between adults and young people
• Enable adults to work with young people as leaders
• Encourage the development of greater emotional resilience
• Enable parents/carers to support their children and young people in education and make a contribution to wider society
• Support the development of communities by equipping people with leadership skills and a welcoming approach to diversity
• Increase young peoples and adult involvement in civic society
• Work with disadvantaged individuals and communities.
Diversity Hub seeks to achieve its objectives in a manner consistent with its core values. These are based on these strong beliefs: we believe in
• individual worth – everyone is valued
• being welcoming to those who otherwise feel excluded from opportunities
• personal change delivered through people working together in groups
• the ability of people to bring about change in their communities by working together
• personal transformation as part of the process of becoming a leader
• everyone having a right to be heard.
Established: November 2005
Registered Charity Number: 1113100
Phone number: 0116-222-9977
Address: 73 Churchgate Leicester LE1 3ANView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Friends Against Bullying (FAB)Young people train their peers to work to end bullying, racism and other prejudice and dis... More