Our charity is based in Tranmere and covers all Wirral. We provide advice on benefits to debt via our advice centre, as well as providing job support,mediation services & youth activities.
• To empower local people through access to high quality information, guidance and welfare advice through our advice centre
• To assist Wirral residents in accessing sustainable employment and training – through the provision of free employment and training advice and support
• To offer mediation resolution services e. G. Neighbour disputes, at risk of homelessness
• To enable local young people to build their confidence and skills through the provision of free youth activities
• To support community cohesion and involvement through the provision of community events, such as community shows
Involve Northwest aims to:
- We deliver 20 cases of neighbour mediation advice per month through face to face office or home based appointments and through phone support.
- Our Advice centre provides free independent advice and assistance to all living on the Wirral regardless of age and background from welfare benefits to help with debt.
- Throughout 2011-12, we organised and held various social events and charity nights, such as the Christmas pensioners’ party attended by around 100 pensioners.
- In 2011, over 1,000 young people from ages 8 -18 participated in a variety of activities, recreational & educational, eg Junior Chefs to weekend camping events for Duke Edinburgh Scheme
- Reachout Service: work in neighbourhoods in Wirral providing free 1 to 1 advice and financial support to break down barriers that may prevent people from moving into employment/training.
Established: September 1991
Registered Charity Number: 1056777
Board members: 4
Full time staff: 13
Part time staff: 9
Phone number: 0151 644 1100
Address: 225 CHURCH ROAD TRANMERE WIRRAL CH42 0LDView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website