Fevered Sleep is an arts organisation and a producing company which creates new work in theatre performance, installation, film, publication and digital art, for children and for adults.
Fevered Sleep creates new work in theatre performance, installation, film, publication and digital art, for children and for adults.
Our work takes place in arts venues such as theatres and galleries, in unusual places and interesting sites, both indoors and out, and in the physical and virtual spaces people encounter in their everyday lives. Whatever we make, and wherever it’s found, we seek to provide thought-provoking, surprising and intimate experiences that encourage people to see the world in new and unexpected ways.
Committed to research and fearless about experimentation, we aim, in each of our projects, to discover something fresh about the art-forms in which we work. All our work grows through collaboration and conversation: with world-class artists, with expert thinkers and researchers, with scientists, with members of the public, and with our audiences.
Fevered Sleep aims to:
- To create platforms for debate and conversation with our peers and audiences, share the way we make and create work through publications and training, and evaluate what the impact of our work is.
- To develop new forms of collaborative partnerships particularly with our co-producers and the venues where we present our work.
- To carry out research and development with participants of all ages (people aged under 3 to over 80) through free creative workshops and activities, which then informs the work we make.
- To create new work in performance, installation, film, publication and digital art.
- To tour existing work for children and adults across the UK and internationally.
Established: April 1998
Registered Charity Number: 1069144
Board members: 7
Full time staff: 2
Part time staff: 5
Phone number: 020 7922 2988
Address: co Young Vic The Cut London SE1 8LZView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
‘Brilliant’ - theatre for childrenFevered Sleep create extraordinary performance for children and advocate for more ambition... More