Our vision is a future where all pets are provided with a responsible and loving home for life and that Hope Rescue is recognised as a high quality provider of animal welfare and community services.
Our mission is to:
1. Reduce the number of animals, primarily dogs, euthanised in the UK every year by providing a foster home, kennel space or rescue placement for animals in emergency situations;
2. Reduce the number of animals, primarily dogs, entering the animal welfare system through campaigning for change; education and the promotion of responsible ownership; and the provision of support to owners to help them keep their pets.
3. Promote the therapeutic benefits of pet ownership and interaction with pets, primarily dogs.
Hope Rescue aims to:
- We aim to reduce the number of stray dogs that are destroyed every year by providing a place of safety through rescue placements, foster homes or emergency boarding kennels.
- We aim to educate the public about responsible dog ownership in order to tackle the root causes of the stray dog problem. This includes neutering, microchipping, training and socialisation.
- We aim to improve animal welfare standards and legislation, including the breeding of dogs, greyhound welfare, dangerous dogs and breed specific legislation, through our campaign work.
- We aim to support dog owners who fnd themselves in difficult circumstances including homelessness, domestic abuse and ill health through the provision of temporary canine respite care.
Established: August 2005
Registered Charity Number: 1129629
Board members: 6
Full time staff: 10
Phone number: 01443 226 659
Address: Cynllan Lodge CF72 9NHView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Cosy Kennels for ChristmasDonate to our Cosy Kennels campaign to give all of our rescue dogs a wonderful time this C... More