Style Acre supports adults with learning disabilities in Oxfordshire. We help over 50 people to live in their own homes, use our extensive day support centres and work at our tea room & charity shop.
Style Acre supports people with learning disabilities in many ways. It enables people with learning disabilities to live independently with friends, supported by carers.
Style Acre also provides classes, activities and skills development, as well as volunteering & job opportunities at its charity shop, tea room and through placements in the local community.
Style Acre enhances the lives of adults with learning disabilities in creative and innovative ways. Every individual is valued and supported to lead a more meaningful life by realising their true potential. People we support choose Style Acre because it treats them as individuals and focuses on helping them make choices about the lives they want to lead.
Style Acre aims to:
- To enhance the lives of adults with learning disabilities in Oxfordshire, in creative and innovative ways
- To provide supported living services, so that adults with learning disabilities can live independently with friends.
- To provide unique Day opportunities where people can attend classes and activities, such as art and baking, as well as going on trips and music workshops.
- To provide additional services for adults with milder disabilities such as Asperger Syndrome, with the recent opening of a support hub, providing skills support and volunteer/job opportunities
- With the opening of a tea room at a popular garden centre, we provide work experience for our users, as well as raise awareness of learning disability in the area
Established: January 1992
Registered Charity Number: 1101626
Board members: 8
Full time staff: 55
Part time staff: 50
Phone number: 07909 226179
Address: Evenlode House Howbery Park Crowmarsh Gifford OX10 8BAView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website