So much more can be done to give disabled children & young people basic support & quality of life by: raising awareness, undertaking research, and building partnerships in the UK & across the globe.
Cool2Care Foundation aims to help the estimated 150m disabled children & young people across the world. Research by the United Nations shows that disabled children suffer undue neglect, abuse, violence & abandonment. We believe so much more could be done to give disabled children everywhere basic support & a quality of life.
We support activities to improve conditions of life for disabled children, young people and their families in the UK and abroad by making grants, raising awareness, providing advice & conducting research. Excluding individuals with disabilities from society not only has a damaging impact on the individuals but also on society as a whole. We have thus far established partnerships with NGOs in Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia & the UK.
Cool2Care Foundation aims to helps in three ways:
1. Raise awareness about the plight of disabled children & their families
2. Understand the issues in different parts of the world through research studies
3. Build partnerships with organisations in other countries across the globe
The objects of the charity are:
(1) to carry on activities which benefit the community and in particular (without limitation) to help families with disabled young people; and
(2) to support charitable institutions, "not for profit organisations" & "community interest companies" as directors shall in their absolute discretion determine, provided that any support shall be conditional upon it being applied solely for charitable purposes
Cool2care Foundation aims to:
- Build partnerships with organisations across the globe; contributing to local facilities and services to help disabled children, young people and thier families.
- Understand the issues in different parts of the world through research studies; focus on Asia, Europe and UK; share information & promote discourse to develop solutions.
- Raise awareness about the plight of disabled children; expose social exclusions and how society benefits through the inclusion of disabled children, young people & thier families.
Established: June 2011
Registered Charity Number: 1141557
Board members: 4
Phone number: 0845 123 5484
Address: Woodbury, Littleford Lane, Shamley Green, Surrey GU5 0RHView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Cool2Care in the UKCool2Care CIC is a not for profit organisation supported by (and the inspiration for) Cool... More