We believe everyone deserves to live a fulfilling life. For many different reasons, some people have not had that chance. We work passionately to help them move on from problems that were previously holding them back, including substance misuse, confidence issues, anxiety, psychological trauma, mental health issues, offending behaviour and a range of other social problems.
At NewLink Wales we are committed to building resilient communities and enabling people to thrive as healthy individuals. Through support and training we will empower people in need to reach their full potential, achieve life goals and move on from behaviours that put health at risk, such as substance misuse. Our commitment to wellbeing means that we will enable people to make positive connections, engage in meaningful activity, invest in health, and challenge the things that are holding them back.
Newlink Wales aims to:
- Develop social inclusion through the promotion of wellbeing
- Prevent or reduce harm, adverse health and living conditions and improve quality of life for service users, carers, professionals, volunteers and the public
- Inspire others to champion change and advance the education of the causes and effects of wellbeing issues, in order to prevent harm before it happens
- To drive up quality standards, inform the evidence base and support the implementation of best practice in other organisations
- To pioneer in the engagement of hard to reach groups and those with cultural needs
Established: July 1999
Registered Charity Number: 1085545
Board members: 8
Full time staff: 8
Part time staff: 10
Phone number: 02920 529002
Address: Meridian Court, North RoadCardiff CF14 3BEView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website