Innovate Trust Ltd
Innovate Trust Ltd
Innovate Trust provides support and guidance to disabled people. Our main work is to support people with learning disabilities, but we also support individuals with mental health issues and people with physical impairments.
To enable all people with a disability, ill health or mental health issues to live valued lives within the community.
Innovate Trust offers community based services to people with learning disabilities across Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan. From Supported Living services through to Respite Care and training and employment opportunities, Innovate Trusts services support people to maximise their independence and achieve a high quality of life, accessing the facilities and amenities within their community. We focus on quality services underpinned by a strong value base. Our ethos is to enable people to become part of the community and to lead meaningful and valued lives whilst empowering them to make informed choices about their lives.
Our main projects are:
• Community Living
• Quest Employment Agency
• Tenant Support
• Green Shoots Catering
• Venture Out
• Field Days Organic
• Park View Café
• Baltic Cafe
• Wesley’s Café
• SVC (Student Volunteering Cardiff)
Innovate Trust Ltd aims to:
- To develop innovative, high quality services that reflect the core values of the organisation and meet the needs of our service users.
- To work in partnership with our service users, their carers, other providers, our funders and the wider community to promote models of best practice
- To provide staff training, support and development that enables the delivery of quality services, and reflects their contribution to the Organisation.
- To offer a service that respects and is responsive to the race, religion, culture, language, gender, sexuality and abilities of services users and staff.
- To take measured risks in developing new services in order to maintain our innovative position
Established: January 1967
Registered Charity Number: 1010541
Board members: 8
Full time staff: 183
Part time staff: 120
Phone number: 02920382151
Address: 433 Cowbridge Road East Canton Cardiff CF5 1JHView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Friends of Innovate Trust – Caravan AppealWe are collecting money for running cost of the recently purchased caravan. That will enab... More