Heropreneurs is the only registered charity in the UK which works exclusively to help former members of the armed forces and their spouses into business.
We influence the way veterans, service leavers and armed forces spouses are seen as capable business owners, not charitable cases and help them lead active, independent and fulfilling lives by:
• Working with local, national and regional partners to encourage more people to run small businesses, franchises and social enterprises;
• Provide a tailored structured mentoring programme so the people we guide and the businesses we support can benefit from the advice of successful businessmen and businesswomen;
• Holding regular networking and business workshops designed to educate and stimulate interest in starting up in business;
• Help to formulate small business policy and contribute to debates around it;
• Our ‘Be Inspired’ series of entrepreneurial talks take place in London and the regions approximately 12 times a year. All our talks feature start-up founders who detail the path they followed to build a successful company.
Heropreneurs aims to:
- In Britain’s armed forces there are entrepreneurs everywhere, they just don't know it yet. Success stories everywhere, they just haven't been written yet. We must be the people who release potential
Established: July 2011
Registered Charity Number: 1136671
Board members: 6
Part time staff: 2
Phone number: 07855 429 107
Address: 131-151 Great Titchfield Street London W1W 5BBView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Business WorkshopsWe run a series of ‘Business Workshops’ for military veterans and spouses who are loo... More