CXK is a charity that helps children, young people and adults to develop their skills, raise their aspirations and encourage them to reach their full potential. It also helps employers and organisations to develop their workforce and reduce unemployment.
Our mission is to provide careers advice and practical support in jobs and training, to make a difference to the lives of people across the South East. CXK helps people learn new skills, gain qualifications, experience positive influences, improve their employability and delivers projects and services that empower children, young people and their parents/carers and practitioners. As a charity, any surplus is reinvested into developing new and innovative projects for the benefit of our clients. The needs of vulnerable children and young people and their families who are at risk of social exclusion are central to everything that CXK does. We are keen to work in partnership with businesses, voluntary organisations and other agencies to develop new services.
CXK aspires to be involved and influential at all levels of planning, commissioning and delivery of children’s and young person’s services across the South East.
CXK Limited aims to:
- Provides those outside learning, or otherwise at risk of underachieving, with the support they need to fulfil their potential.
- Provides impartial information, advice, guidance and opportunities for personal development of the individual;
- Refers and introduces individuals to learning and employment opportunities;
- Raises individuals aspirations, participation and achievement;
- Provides and supports the provision of learning programmes supporting individuals personal and educational development and prepares them for life choices and circumstances
Established: March 2002
Registered Charity Number: 1120755
Board members: 14
Full time staff: 180
Part time staff: 80
Phone number: 07866782004
Address: The Old Court, Tufton Street, Ashford, Kent TN23 1QNView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website