Dingley’s Promise delivers life-changing support to children under 5 with additional needs and disabilities (SEND) across Berkshire.
We aim to give children the best start in life by providing stimulation in the early years to support the prevention of children entering special education needlessly.
Our mission is to deliver life changing support to under 5’s with additional needs & disabilities and their families, by providing specialist learning through play, family support & training, and advice to mainstream settings.
Dingley's Promise aims to:
- Reach as many children as possible.
- Ensure every child transitions to the best educational option for them when they leave Dingley’s Promise.
- Offer year round provision to take the pressure off parents and give each child as much support as we can.
- Be active in networking and signposting to ensure all of the child’s needs are met.
- Ensure parents are always given choices and their voices are heard.
Established: October 1987
Registered Charity Number: 1137609
Board members: 6
Full time staff: 7
Part time staff: 31
Phone number: 07495 445965
Address: Kennet Walk Community Building Kenavon Drive Reading RG1 3GDView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Learn through Play at Dingley's PromiseDelivering life-changing support to children under 5 with additional needs and disabilitie... More