We believe in the best start for every child.
We therefore we provide specialist support to children under 5 with additional needs and disabilities and their families in Reading, Wokingham and Newbury.
Our mission is to deliver life changing support to under 5’s with additional needs & disabilities and their families, by providing specialist learning through play, family support & training, and advice to mainstream settings.
Dingley's Promise aims to:
- Reach as many children as possible.
- Ensure every child transitions to the best educational option for them when they leave Dingley’s Promise.
- Offer year round provision to take the pressure off parents and give each child as much support as we can.
- Be active in networking and signposting to ensure all of the child’s needs are met.
- Ensure parents are always given choices and their voices are heard.
Established: October 1987
Registered Charity Number: 1137609
Board members: 6
Full time staff: 7
Part time staff: 31
Phone number: 07495 445965
Address: Kennet Walk Community Building Kenavon Drive Reading RG1 3GDView charity accounts on the Charity Commission website
Learn through Play at Dingley's PromiseDelivering life-changing support to children under 5 with additional needs and disabilitie... More